The House of Democracy and Human Rights Foundation, like every organisation and every company, is subject to the legal principles according to the Federal Data Protection Act and the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO). We take the requirements and obligations very seriously.
By using our website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with the following description.
Our website can be visited without registration or indication of personal data. However, if a person concerned wishes to make use of special services of our foundation via our website, it may be necessary to process personal data. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the person concerned.
Part 1: Definitions and functions of the website
1. Definitions of termsThe privacy statement of the House of Democracy and Human Rights Foundation is based on the concepts, which have been used by the European Directive and Regulation Makers in the adoption of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO). Our data protection declaration should be easy to read and understand for the public. In order to guarantee this, we would like to explain the terms used in advance.
We use the following terms in this privacy statement, among others:
1.1 Personal dataPersonal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject", see 1.2). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more specific characteristics expressing the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
1.2 Person concerneddata subject means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller will be.
1.3 ProcessingProcessing means any operation or set of operations which is carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures/tools relating to personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, sorting, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or integration, limitation, erasure or destruction.
1.4 Limitation of processingLimitation of processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their future processing.
1.5 ProfilingProfiling is any form of automated processing of personal data, which is is that this personal data is used to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular, aspects relating to work performance, economic situation, Analyze or predict the health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts, or movement of that natural person.
1.6 PseudonymizationPseudonymisation means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the provision of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures ensuring that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1.7 Controller or ControllerThe controller or data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. Where the purposes and means of such processing are laid down by Union law or by the law of the Member States, the controller or controllers may be designated in accordance with Union law or with the law of the Member States on the basis of specific criteria.
1.8 Processors of ordersprocessor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller
1.9 ReceiverThe recipient is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not that person is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data in the course of a specific investigation task under Union law or the law of the Member States shall not be considered as recipients.
1.10 Third partiesA third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other Body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct responsibility of the responsible person or the processor are authorised to process the personal data.
1.11 ConsentConsent is any consent voluntarily given by the data subject for the particular case in which an informed and unequivocal expression of intention in the form of a statement or other unequivocal affirmative act by which a person the data subject indicates his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
2. The name and address of the controller
2.1 Responsible personin the sense of the data security basic regulation, other in the Member States of the European Union and other data protection laws and regulations. Provisions of a data protection nature are as follows
House of Democracy and Human Rights Foundation
represented by Heidemarie Kruschwitz, Dirk Wassersleben and Mark Mence
Greifswalder Straße 4
3. The collection of general data and informationThe website of theHouse of Democracy and Human Rights Foundation or its providers collects a series of general data and information each time the website is accessed by a person concerned or an automated system. These general data and information are stored in the log files of the server. The (1) browser types and versions used can be recorded, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system accesses our website (so-called referrer), (4) the sub-sites which are accessed via an accessing system on our website, (5) the date and time of access to the website, (6) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system and (8) other similar data and information used to avert dangers in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
In using this general data and information, the House of Democracy and Human Rights Foundation does not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. Instead, this information is required in order to
(1) correctly deliver the contents of our website,
(2) optimise the contents of our website and the advertising for it,
(3) ensure the long-term operability of our information technology systems and the technology on our website and
4) to provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for law enforcement in the event of a cyber attack.
This anonymously collected data and information is not evaluated by the House of Democracy and Human Rights Foundation.
5. Subscription to our newsletterOn the website of the House of Democracy and Human Rights Foundation, users are given the opportunity to subscribe to the newsletter of our association. The personal data transmitted to the data controller when ordering the newsletter is determined by the input mask used for this purpose.
The House of Democracy and Human Rights Foundation informs its subscribers at regular intervals by means of a newsletter about offers of the Foundation.
The newsletter of our foundation can only be received by the person concerned if (1) the person concerned has a valid e-mail address and (2) the person concerned has opted to receive the newsletter. registered. For legal reasons, a confirmation e-mail using the double opt-in procedure/tool is sent to the e-mail address entered for the first time by a person concerned for the purpose of sending the newsletter. This confirmation e-mail is used to check whether the owner of the e-mail address has authorised the receipt of the newsletter as the person concerned.
The personal data collected as part of a newsletter registration will only be used to send our newsletter. Furthermore, subscribers to the newsletter could be informed by e-mail, provided that this is required for the operation of the newsletter service or registration in this respect is necessary, as might be the case in the event of changes to the newsletter offer or changes to the technical conditions. The personal data collected as part of the newsletter service will not be passed on to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter can be cancelled by the person concerned at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the person concerned has given us for the newsletter dispatch, can be revoked at any time. For the purpose of the revocation of the consent an appropriate left is in each new type character. Furthermore, it is also possible to unsubscribe at any time directly from the newsletter dispatch on the website of the person responsible for the processing or to notify the person responsible for the processing of the newsletter of this fact. to inform those responsible in any other way.
6. Routine deletion and blocking of personal dataThe controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period of time necessary to achieve the storage purpose or where provided for by the European directive and regulation maker or another legislator in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject. If the storage purpose no longer applies or if a storage period prescribed by the European directive and regulation giver or another competent legislator expires, the personal data shall be blocked or deleted routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions.
7. Rights of the data subject
7.1 Right to ConfirmationEvery data subject shall have the right, granted by the European directive and regulation maker, to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether personal data relating to him or her are being processed.
If a data subject wishes to exercise this right of confirmation, he or she may at any time contact the controller referred to in 2.1 or an employee of the controller.